“KEDMAN Skilling Private Limited”, with business name as SkillEd India is a Joint Venture company of Manav Rachna Education Institutions (MREI) and Kunskapsskolan Education, Sweden AB established under Companies Act, 2013 with 51% shares holding of Manav Rachna Education Institutions and 49% shares holding of Kunskapsskolan Education, Sweden AB. KEDMAN operations have been divided into five verticals:
1. EdTech Company – Design, development and delivery of Bespoke Digital Vocational Content hosted on LMS, using the framework of KED Learning Methodology of Sweden and aligned to National Standards notified by the Government.
2. Skill Development of Indian youth – Implementing of Vocational Employability Programs focusing on:
b. Customized Corporate Training Programs for Skilling /Upskilling/Reskilling of existing workforce.
c. Implementation of skill training programs under Govt. schemes for Skilling/ Upskilling and Placement facilitation of youth.
3. Certification Training, Upskilling and Placement facilitation of youth for the Global Markets, with focus on placements in the Middle East or the European markets.
4. Boutique Consultancy – We work with our client organizations to offer turn-key vocational and skill based solutioning with innovation, pragmatism, high level of customization and efficiency. We further partner with the client organization in implementation of the solutioning provided by us via a support system which focuses on program management, quality assurance, design and development of supporting information systems and training of trainers, first in the form of a pilot and then aiming to scale the pilot using a combination of Public-Private Partnership and support in doing Policy Advocacy.
5. Vocationalization of Education leading to employability of potential drop-outs in the Government run and Private schools
b. Private Schools in self-funded mode.