The world we live in is changing rapidly. To prepare the coming generations for a world that is constantly evolving, and to enable them to adapt to an unpredictable job market, the way we teach and the way students learn must change too.
The KED Program is a comprehensive program with methods and tools for teaching and learning in the most effective manner. The KED Program gives students the knowledge, as well as the skills to communicate, think critically and work in teams — which are all important skills required to be successful in the future.
The Corporate Video
We personalize each student’s leaning according to his/her individual needs and abilities. All students have personal goals to guide their learning progress, and all learning resources are carefully designed and organized around the student. Teachers, besides being experts in their subjects, also act as personal coaches to support students in achieving their goals.
SkillEd India operations have been divided under five verticals:
- Supporting Vocationalization of Education programs leading to employability of potential drop-outs in the Government run schools. This vertical uses the CSR funds to establish KED enabled vocational labs and support the operations
- Development of QP-NOS aligned Vocational Digital Content, using the framework of KED Learning Methodology of Kunskapsskolan Sweden AB for Schools and for organizations engaged in mainstream skill development. In addition, doing design, development and delivery of Customized Digital Content for any organization
- Design, development and delivery of Customized Skill Development Programs for the Corporate
- Skill Development of Indian youth for the Global Markets, with focus on Middle East and European markets
- Implementing skill development and certification programs (under RPL program of NSDC) for the Indian workforce which has already migrated to Middle East countries
All our operations are in association with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the MOU initially signed in 2018 and renewed for three years in 2019. In addition, SkillEd India is also a member of IISC (India International Skill Centre) network of NSDC.
Our School program for providing employability skills is operated in PPP Mode, with active support of Haryana Government via Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP). It is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State. The private participation support to this initiative is via leading corporates like Sony India, Oriflame India, Honda Two Wheelers, NSDC and Orient Electric. This initiative also has the approval of Honourable Chief Minister of Haryana to do a pilot in 100 government schools in the state.
The digital vocational content for multiple job roles and topics is available on the NSDC Portal – eSkillIndia.org. For example, the content for Retail Store Operations Assistant, Retail Trainee Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Assistant Beauty Therapist, Beauty Therapist, Awareness Program on COVID-19 Vaccine Management, General Duty Assistant is available in both Hindi and English.
We have an MOU with Sony India to provide them trained Retail Associates for their showrooms pan India.
In International Foray, we have trodden in UAE, have an MOU with Xtramix Group of Companies with partners as IESC and NSDC, for conducting RPL Training and Certification for the Xtramix workforce based out of Abu Dhabi.