KEDMAN Skilling Private Limited, with its business name as SkillEd India is a Joint Venture Company of Kunskapsskolan Education Sweden AB (“KED”) and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (“MREI”) focused on skill development. SkillEd India, founded in February 2018, is a nascent organisation, however, both its promoters – Kunskapsskolan and Manav Rachna have been on the forefront of delivering quality education for over 21 years now. SkillEd India is run and managed by a team of highly qualified, experienced and committed professionals.
SkillEd India operations have been divided under five verticals:
The Corporate Video
- Supporting Vocationalization of Education leading to employability of potential drop-outs in the Government run schools. This vertical uses the CSR funds to establish KED enabled vocational labs and support the operations
- Development of QP-NOS aligned Vocational Digital Content, using the framework of KED Learning Methodology of Kunskapsskolan Sweden AB for Schools and for organizations engaged in mainstream skill development. In addition, doing design, development and delivery of Customized Digital Content for any organization
- Design, development and delivery of Customized Skill Development Programs for the Corporate
- Skill Development of Indian youth for the Global Markets, with focus on Middle East and European markets
- Implementing skill development and certification programs (under RPL program of NSDC) for the Indian workforce which has already migrated to Middle East countries
All our operations are in association with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the MOU initially signed in 2018 and renewed for three years in 2019. In addition, SkillEd India is also a member of IISC (India International Skill Centre) network of NSDC.
Our School program for providing employability skills is operated in PPP Mode, with active support of Haryana Government via Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP). It is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State. The private participation support to this initiative is via leading corporates like Sony India, Oriflame India, Honda Two Wheelers, NSDC and Orient Electric. This initiative also has the approval of Honourable Chief Minister of Haryana to do a pilot in 100 government schools in the state.
The digital vocational content for 5 job roles viz. Retail Store Operations Assistant, Retail Trainee Associate, Retail Associate, Assistant Beauty Therapist and Beauty Therapist is being made available via NSDC portal – eSkillIndia.org. Customised content for training and certification of Direct Selling Agents (DSA) of Oriflame and other DSA organisations is also under development.
We have an MOU with Sony India to provide them trained Retail Associates for their showrooms pan India.
In International Foray, we have trodden in UAE, have an MOU with Xtramix Group of Companies with partners as IESC and NSDC, for conducting RPL Training and Certification for the Xtramix workforce based out of Abu Dhabi.