KEDMAN Skilling Private Limited
Last Updated 08-12-2020
“Who is covered by these terms?
These Terms are applicable to the customer and User (“User”/ “You”) who avail or intend to avail services from KEDMAN Skilling Private Limited(“KSPL”) and by using the Websites https://www.kedman.in/ , https://www.kedskills.com/ra and https://www.kedskills.com/ba , you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Information covered by these terms.
These terms seek to cover any personal / sensitive personal information of the User provided to KSPL online or offline, as also any information that may be collected by KSPL server from the User’s browser ,mobile app or mobile device, including any information, which may or may not be personally identifiable and/or traffic information and/or any information which may be collected by KSPL, its resellers, agents/agencies, including our server from the User’s browser mobile app or mobile device (“Information”).
- KSPL respects the privacy of User in accordance with prevailing Law/regulation that governs your privacy and always strives to uphold the standards in protecting the same.
- All Information collected shall only be used to provide the User with the services incidental and/or ancillary to the business of KSPL
- You hereby accept to have provided your consent to KSPL to use such Information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to sharing such Information with any entity forming a part of KSPL and/or any other third-party agent/Agency rendering service to us. You agree that KSPL shall have every right to use the Information to initiate the dialogue with you with respect to the various products, services and other allied and necessary requirements as may be deemed necessary by
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organisation unless the same is necessary to enable KSPL to provide you services, meet legal and/or regulatory compliance requirement and/or to enable the compilation of a transaction, credit reporting, or the same is necessary or required pursuant to applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed with KSPL.
- KSPL will use the Information to improve the User experience on the site and its mobile apps and make subsequent offers to the User on products which may be of interest to him / her.
We may employ third-party service providers and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is
User is hereby informed that the third-party service provider/agent/agencies will have access to your Personal Information on a need basis to assist KSPL in rendering service and are restricted from using the same for any other reason. The third-party service provider is obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we continuously strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But, remember that no method of transmission, whether in physical form or over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and may be subjected to unintentional risks, due to reasons beyond our control.
Links to Other Sites
Our website and mobile apps may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third- party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that such external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Terms of such external websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Responsibility of User
User acknowledges the following:
- KSPL, and/or its employees/personnel/Assigns will not contact the User directly for disclosure of any sensitive and personal information unless requiredfor the Purpose. Hence, User is solely responsible to exercise proper due diligence to verify the identity of the individual(s) contacting them before disclosing anypersonal and sensitive personal data / information by reaching out to KSPL’s office or KSPL’s official customer care number accessible on its website beforedeciding to make any disclosure.
- User shall not hold KSPL responsible for any breach of privacy owing to your negligence and hereby waive off from making any claims/demands / compensation against
- User shall only use the official website/links of KSPL for availing products/services by inputting the domain information on the address
- User is completely aware about the potential risk of data/privacy breach and User hereby confirms that User shall be solely liable for any unauthorized disclosure/ breach personal/ sensitive personal information, etc and any direct/ indirect losses suffered by User due to User’s conduct. Hence, User shall exercise utmost caution to ensure that User’s personal data/sensitive personal data (including but not limited to any passwords, financial information, account details, etc) are NOT shared/ stored/ made accessible through: any physical means with or without User’s knowledge (disclosure to any person/third party; etc) or through any electronic means, by exercising the following precautions/safety measuresor through any electronic means, by exercising the following precautions/safety measures:
- User shall always check if “https” appears in any website’s address bar before making any online transaction, to ensure that the webpage is encrypted;
- User shall avoid using third party extensions, plug-ins or add-ons on the/your web browser, as it may result in the risk of tracking or stealing of my personaldetails;
- User shall always type the information and not use the auto-fill option on web browser and mobile apps to prevent the risk of storage of my personal/sensitivepersonal information;
- User shall NOT access darknet, unauthorized/suspicious websites, suspicious online platforms, downloading applications from unreliable sources
- User shall ensure to disable cookies before accessing any domain/website, to ensure that User’s personal information is not tracked by any third party, unlessotherwise consciously permitted by User by accepting the same, for which, User alone will be responsible for the consequences thereof
- User shall NOT respond to any generic emails from an unknown/unidentified source;
- User shall always verify and install authentic web/mobile applications from reliable source on User’s computer/laptop/tab/iPad/smart phone or any otherelectronic device;
- User shall NOT access any unidentified web links, bitly links or any other electronic links shared over electronic platform (such as email, SMS, social media, websites).
Changes to these Privacy Terms
We may update our Privacy Terms from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Terms on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact us: In case if you may want to share your concern, we welcome you to easily reach out to us by writing us on firstname.lastname@example.org